Everyone has heard of the phrase: life and death lies in the power of your own tongue. Did you take it seriously? NO! Well think about how many lives have been taken because of words. Still not following? Wars have been cause because of two men who have exchanged words and somebody got their feelings hurt. Think about how many marriages, relationships, friendships, and reputations have all been ruined because of words. Your tongue has power and what it speaks can change everything.
How To Fill Yourself With Life
Have you ever been around a person who is just so annoyingly negative? Always complaining, always upset, always discouraged. That’s the kind of person who has filled their soul with death, and the funnel they used was their mouth. Their constantly talking about “how things never get better”, or “I just can’t make it through this time.” These are the people who stay stuck in their situations bounded by their mindset which was fueled with their negative affirmations. But today, I want to talk about how to speak life into your world. POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS ARE KEY! Waking up every morning and telling yourself “Today is GOING to be a great day” is a small change that can go a long way. You will find yourself going through the day not letting little things anger you anymore. Reminding yourself “ I am beautiful, inside and out. I am a Black Queen” will give you the confidence of Beyonce walking into a room after the release of Lemonade🍋 #BeyHive
Try some of these everyday
- Today I will conquer any challenge that comes my way
- I am Enough
- Today I will do something towards reaching my goal
- I love me, and if you don’t then i’m sorry, but I love me
- I light up the room whenever I walk in
- My happiness is a result of my positive mindset. It does not depend on anyone else.
- My skin tone is beautiful and my hair is perfect the way it is
- I am free to be unapologetically black
- I am not what society sees me as
- My body is beautiful and my curves are a blessing
- I am capable of love, I am worth of love, but first and foremost I love myself unconditionally
- I am and will continue to be successful
- I am confident
Overtime your mindset will change naturally. You will become more positive than ever. Your friends, husband, and family will begin to see a change in you, all because you spoke words of life into the atmosphere. The spirit is a powerful thing, so get your life girl and feed it with affirmations and see how your world changes.
For more on motivation and how to live a positive lifestyle visit Black Girl Health Blog – #1 Health Website For Minority Women Blog …