Your Natural Hair Guide to a Quick and Easy Twist Out
As a naturalista, sometimes it’s difficult to find the right products that work for your hair. We look for products that will leave our hair moisturized and give our hair extra fullness. It’s truly a journey of trial and error until we are able to find the right products that will give us the perfect twist out.
A step-by-step guide to achieving the perfect twist out
- Aloe & Coconut Water Pre-Shampoo Honey
- Chocolate, & Coconut Oil Conditioner Shea Butter
- Flaxseed Oil Curling Cream
- Cream Coconut Milk & Honey Leave-In Conditioner
- 5 essential oils with vitamin E (Castor, Grapeseed, Argan, Coconut, and Olive oils)
- Part your hair into four sections and apply the detangling product – aloe and coconut water pre-shampoo honey. Make sure you leave the product in your hair for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse hair and apply the chocolate and coconut oil conditioner shea butter and rinse.
- After rinsing apply the flaxseed curly cream and part hair into smaller sections. Once the cream is in separate sections begin to twist each section.
- As you’re twisting apply the leave-in conditioner to keep your hair moisturized and damp.
- Once you’re done twisting, apply the essential oil on the twist and scalp.
- Take down the twist in the morning and fluff your hair out.
The next time you’re struggling to style your hair, you should think about doing a quick and easy twist out. This should only take you no longer than 1 hour and 30 minutes depending on the density of your hair.