Let your nails be free in the air sometimes. Even though the nails are dead cells, they do need oxygen to grow. It is very important that you allow oxygen to reach your nails, which will make them stronger. Without proper oxygen, your nails could end up with disorders that could be costly to clear up.
Here are some helpful tips for your nails:
- Every now and then allow your nails to be free from any products (ex. Nail polish, acrylics, gels, etc.)
- Always keep your nails protected with gloves when doing work with harsh chemicals (ex. Dish detergent, laundry detergent, and home cleaning products).
- Use a product which is designed to provide oxygen to your nails. (Try this oxygen nail treatment by Julep http://www.sephora.com/oxygen-nail-treatment-P382335 ).
- Do not neglect your nails, they might lead to serious health conditions.
- Remember, natural always works!