You can use coconut, olive, lavender oil to soak your cuticles for your hands or feet. You can mix the oils with lemon vitamins or other oils, or you can use separately.
- First warm the oil until warm to the touch.
- Second get a shallow bowl and pour mixture or the stand alone oil into the bowl.
- Place yourself somewhere where it’s soothing and relaxing, somewhere you won’t be disturbed.
- Immerse your nails in the warm oil, massage the oils into your nails, focusing on your cuticles, the oils will nourish your nails and make them shiny, while adding antibacterial and antifungal properties to your cuticles.
- When you are done some wipe your hands with a cloth and admire the shine and softness.
NOTE: This treatment can be used daily, you can keep remains in a sterilized airtight container,however you may want to make one from scratch periodically.