Treadmill workouts don’t have to be boring!
The majority of people dread going to the gym and that’s because of not having a workout routine. The first workout equipment people often use is the treadmill. But after 15 minutes of walking or running on the treadmill, we are ready to quit.
View this post on Instagram
Tag a friend 👯♀️& try these 6Exercises you can add to your #TreadmillWorkout 15-25reps, 2-3sets & 30sec for the Sprint! Have fun! ❤️Our 30Day #SummerBodyBootcamp starts Monday May21st & all the #workouts and #HealthyMealPlans are in the club @hollywoodtrainerclub www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com so join us! It’s only $20/month for access to over 400 workouts & challenges you can stream from your phone or computer, 150+ Healthy Recipes & Meal Plans, Community Wall & we are adding some NEW Workouts for the Summer Body Bootcamp & I can’t wait to share them! It’s currently Day6 of our #AbBlast Challenge so login to the club, click on #Exercise and #VirtualGym and complete TODAY’s workout that you can do anywhere it’s #CardioChiselCamp and #PilatesCamp you can do it! (Song 🎶#NoLie @dualipa @duttypaul 🙌💯)(Location @whollywoodhotel ❤️) 1) Lateral Squat Jumps 🍑start at 2.0 Speed (Start with just a lateral shuffle, add the squat when you feel comfortable) 2) Front Squat Jumps 3.0 🍑Speed/#LowImpact Option Regular Squats with Feet on Side Rails 3) Single Leg Glute Belt Pushes 🍑(Treadmill OFF) 4) #UprightRows walking on an incline 10-15 5) #TricepKickbacks walking on incline 10-15 6) #Sprints 30sec🍑/#LowImpact Option Walk Incline 10-15 15-25reps, 2-3sets #TreadmillWorkouts #TheHollywoodTrainerClub #WorkoutMotivation
Here are 6 Treadmill Workouts to help transform your body:
- Lateral Squat Jumps – start at 2.0 speed and start with just lateral shuffles and add a squat when you are comfortable.
- Front Squat Jumps – start at 3.0 speed and make sure it’s low impact. Feel free to also do regular squats with feet on the side rails.
- Single Leg Glute Belt Pushes – the treadmill is off at this point and you’re working each leg individually.
- Upright Rows – make sure you are walking on an incline 10-15 level while completing this arm workout.
- Tricep Kickbacks – make sure you are walking on an incline at the 10-15 level while completing this arm workout.
- 30-second sprints – if you have a hard time completing sprints, you have the option to walk on an incline of 10 -15. for low impact.
Each workout can be completed at 15-25 reps for 2-3 sets.
Workout by @msjeanettejenkins