Treadmill workouts don’t have to be boring!
The majority of people dread going to the gym and that’s because of not having a workout routine. The first workout equipment people often use is the treadmill. But after 15 minutes of walking or running on the treadmill, we are ready to quit.
Tag a friend 👯♀️& try these 6Exercises you can add to your #TreadmillWorkout 15-25reps, 2-3sets & 30sec for the Sprint! Have fun! ❤️Our 30Day #SummerBodyBootcamp starts Monday May21st & all the #workouts and #HealthyMealPlans are in the club @hollywoodtrainerclub www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com so join us! It’s only $20/month for access to over 400 workouts & challenges you can stream from your phone or computer, 150+ Healthy Recipes & Meal Plans, Community Wall & we are adding some NEW Workouts for the Summer Body Bootcamp & I can’t wait to share them! It’s currently Day6 of our #AbBlast Challenge so login to the club, click on #Exercise and #VirtualGym and complete TODAY’s workout that you can do anywhere it’s #CardioChiselCamp and #PilatesCamp you can do it! (Song 🎶#NoLie @dualipa @duttypaul 🙌💯)(Location @whollywoodhotel ❤️) 1) Lateral Squat Jumps 🍑start at 2.0 Speed (Start with just a lateral shuffle, add the squat when you feel comfortable) 2) Front Squat Jumps 3.0 🍑Speed/#LowImpact Option Regular Squats with Feet on Side Rails 3) Single Leg Glute Belt Pushes 🍑(Treadmill OFF) 4) #UprightRows walking on an incline 10-15 5) #TricepKickbacks walking on incline 10-15 6) #Sprints 30sec🍑/#LowImpact Option Walk Incline 10-15 15-25reps, 2-3sets #TreadmillWorkouts #TheHollywoodTrainerClub #WorkoutMotivation
Here are 6 Treadmill Workouts to help transform your body:
- Lateral Squat Jumps – start at 2.0 speed and start with just lateral shuffles and add a squat when you are comfortable.
- Front Squat Jumps – start at 3.0 speed and make sure it’s low impact. Feel free to also do regular squats with feet on the side rails.
- Single Leg Glute Belt Pushes – the treadmill is off at this point and you’re working each leg individually.
- Upright Rows – make sure you are walking on an incline 10-15 level while completing this arm workout.
- Tricep Kickbacks – make sure you are walking on an incline at the 10-15 level while completing this arm workout.
- 30-second sprints – if you have a hard time completing sprints, you have the option to walk on an incline of 10 -15. for low impact.
Each workout can be completed at 15-25 reps for 2-3 sets.
Workout by @msjeanettejenkins